Week 5. Kill me know. Since I'm already running way behind I might as well keep it going with mirrors that I ordered that are backordered until November and take 6-8 weeks to ship. Are you f'ing kidding me? What can I say? They were the right size and shape. I'm hoping the finish isn't going to be an issue. Especially after waiting that long.
That is the candidate for the lambrequin fabric with that color green rope trim that will be on the bottom edge. You like? You can also see a peek of the Neo Toile fabric in the background. I found a crazy deal for it online ($11 per yard) so I promptly bought 40 yards. Yes I know it's a lot but I thought for a minute that I was going to use it in my dining room and then thought the better of it. It's actually going in my sunroom (if that room ever gets finished) but since I have 40 FREAKIN YARDS of it I thought I might bring some of it into the foyer. If I get a minute and can fix my sewing machine I'll make a pillow or two out of it and see how it looks.
And the lambrequin lady came by with a template. So that step is done, but it will still take a few weeks to make. I framed some of the historical pictures/documents about the house and the blueprint is being framed as well so just waiting on those and the mirrors to put up. So once again, very little progress but I'm excited to see progress at all, quite frankly.
I'm off to work, but can't wait to check out the Challengers and Linkers to see what everyone has been up to.