Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Ebay Chinoiserie Wallpaper

I'm switching gears here a bit since I haven't done anything to the craft room.  I had some stomach bug all last week and thought for sure I was dying (or at least I felt like I was).  Now that that's over I'm going to take a different kind of break, of the spring variety. So it would appear that work on the house will be delayed yet again.  At least it's for good this time instead of evil.  Seriously,  the rotavirus can suck it.

Instead of craft room progress, I'll share with you something I bought on ebay that I'm pretty excited about.


This is going in that middle room where the desk is being painted.  It was $19.99 a double roll!!  I couldn't resist.  My mind is already going crazy with what to do in that room and I haven't even finished the craft room.  Oh design ADD.  How you vex me!






5 comments: